2019 Orange Spectacular®
Name: 2019 Orange Spectacular®
Date: July 26, 2019 - July 28, 2019
- The Orange Spectacular® is held each summer on the 4th full weekend in July at the McLeod County Fairgrounds in Hutchinson, MN. This show, which has been declared the largest all Allis-Chalmers tractor show in the entire world, is the Upper Midwest A-C Club™ single greatest tool in preserving the Allis-Chalmers name and it’s legacy.
- The Orange Spectacular® brings tractor enthusiasts together along with the general public to see Allis-Chalmers machines and to experience the passion in which our club members embrace everything about Allis-Chalmers by offering seminars, field demonstrations, a tractor parade, and to witness firsthand–the camaraderie of fellow Allis-Chalmers collectors.
- We are uniquely blessed with many like-minded individuals committed in never letting the Allis-Chalmers name become nothing more than a relegated footnote in history. The members of our club and the affiliations maintained with similar clubs across the country and around the globe allow us to continually enlarge our knowledge base and in turn, spread our talent and expertise to any persons interested in Allis-Chalmers machines or history.
- The Orange Spectacular® is noted for:
- Largest display of ALL ALLIS equipment anywhere
- A-C Field Demonstrations
- A-C Lawn and Garden Demonstrations
- An ALL Allis-Chalmers Tractor Pull
- A-C Seminars
- Swap Meet Area & Flea Market
- Toy Farm Scene Displays
- Large Toy Vendor Show
- Many Local Area Vendors
- Ladies Activities
- Children‘s Activities
- And many more activities
- Admission and parking at the Orange Spectacular is free; it is supported primarily by raffle ticket sales.
- We invite you to bring your A-C Machinery and A-C Lawn & Garden item(s) to display at the show.
- Anyone bringing items to the show need to register them by completing the Tractor Registration Safety Rules Acknowledgement & Tractor Registration Form.
- All items must have a registration tag which can be picked up at the Registration Table at the Show.
- Currently, free primitive camping is also available on the show grounds.
- Portable water is available as well as flush/portable toilets and two shower facilities.
- Many food options are available from food vendors on the show grounds.