Find a Business
This individual’s primary responsibility will be to manufacture and clean components to customer specification. This position is responsible for operating and troubleshooting machines and processes. They provide input to improve processes and resolve manufacturing issues in cooperation with Engineering, Manufacturing, and Maintenance. Must be able to follow instructions that may be in the form of drawings and written or verbal direction. Employees must become familiar with procedures and are aided with direct supervision. This position is part of a team and a heavy emphasis will be placed on the individual’s ability to participate in a team environment.
- Operate laser welding and resistance welding equipment.
- Operate jetting or datacon dispensing machines.
- Operate 10 ton forming press.
- Manual shearing operations.
- Perform tasks involving moving mechanical parts and energized electrical equipment.
- Monitor equipment for alarms and product defects seen by the eye and make decisions on whether to stop the process or continue while waiting for help.
- Operation of chemical cleaning equipment and etching equipment.
- Manually inspect parts using stereoscope or magnified ring lights.
- Operate Laminating and exposing equipment.
- Maintain accurate records, logs, and data entry.
- Communicate promptly on issues affecting safety, yield, or production.
- Perform simple to medium complexity tasks related to customer specific process requirements.
- Perform measurements on process parameters to ensure their process is running in control. Adjust process as needed.
- Troubleshoot basic process and equipment problems
- Daily cleaning of the work area. Wet processes require period spray out and chemical "cook outs" to ensure machines are clean.
- Verify system conditions or equipment status before operation.
- Inspect components to ensure specifications have been met.
- Enter data as required.
- Train other employees on production processes or equipment usage as requested by Supervisor.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Follow safety guidelines and handle PPE while handling chemicals.
- The use of laser radiation (non-ionizing) sources will be used only in a manner that is safe for all Resonetics employees and visitors. The various wavelengths of laser light utilized at Resonetics will be taken into consideration in this and other personal protection policies by the laser operator.
- Employee must conduct themselves in a professional and appropriate manner and is responsible for maintaining a high standard of conduct and job performance.
- Experience with automated or manual inspection equipment
- Minimum three years experience in a manufacturing environment preferably medical device..
- Familiarity with ISO Quality Systems particularly in medical device manufacturing.
- Use of optical inspection equipment. This may be defined as a magnifier, microscope, and/or equipment used for measuring product.
Good dexterity as many jobs require the handling of many small components.
Ability to stand for long periods of time
Limitations and Disclaimer
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.