Nuvera is a well-established regional communications company, with headquarters in New Ulm, MN, that provides Internet, Digital TV, Voice, Wireless, Managed Cloud, Outsourced IT and Computer/Communication Sales and Service. Nuvera has customer solution centers in the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Redwood Falls, Prior Lake, Sleepy Eye and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
A Cable Splicer will install, maintain and repair services for Nuvera customers. Its most important impact on the organization is to ensure dependable and reliable cable plant to our customers and technicians.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Prepare the job site/work area
- Review and analyze schematic drawings and use electrical test instruments
- Identify problems, repair and maintain outdoor cable facilities
- Complete the connects by connecting individual wires or fibers within the cable
- Rearrange wires when optical cable lines are changed
- Assist with updating maps and preparing cut sheets
- Verify outside plant documentation
- 2-year degree
- 1-year of related work experience
- Understanding of network retirements and experience with test equipment
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume by September 30, 2019 to email@example.com
Nuvera is an EOE.